It’s never too early to be thinking about retirement. As you look forward to that time, we have 5 questions to think about to make sure you’re prepared financially.
The more accurately you can answer these questions, the more clear your retirement vision will be to sustain your retirement goals.
- Where will you live?
- Proximity to children and grandchildren, affordability, employment opportunities, travel plans, general preferences
- How well will you live?
- The simple life, the high life
- How long do you expect to live?
- What surprises does life hold?
- Your health, family, economy, disasters
- What will you do?
- Expense-generating activities, income-generating activities
The article below goes into depth for each of these questions and options, and we would highly recommend starting a conversation about these topics with your loved ones before retirement sneaks up on you or them. If you need recommendations for financial advisors please let us know and we would be happy to refer you to someone we trust.